Sunday, May 5, 2013

Not the weirdest dream ever. :p

I got to warn you that I am a bit serious when it comes to my studies.. 
A nerd? A geek? just call whichever you prefer. 
I don't mind. But what irks me till today is;
I often try to work myself up to achieve the top but when I failed to so, I got immensely frustrated over it.
It sucks!! but...
It's normal, right? 
Most people tend to seek success and winnings. I am one of those 'most people'.
How can I not be ambitious?
I had tasted success once awhile in my short and wasted life. 
The taste of winning is deliciously short but worthwhile. [believe me]
Now, I am embarking in a journey to shape my freaking insignificant life. -again-
Alhamdulillah, studying in a good local education institution--
It shaped me to be more...focus. (i guess...)
I know what I desire to achieve for the next four years of my life,
and I want to claim the prize with stride.
I want to be good at this...despite my unbeknownst over what 'this' is.
So, the not-so-weird dream i had mentioned in the title.
it was nothing.
a ridiculous unconscious imagery that was projected while i was in state of unconsciousness.
Nothing big... nothing worth to go HOO-HAA's for.
but, presently, the dream stuck in my dreaded memories like a certain star-shape water creature to a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment