Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Keep the Ball Rolling," said Bloggy.

Hmm, I wasn't inspired to open my blog and key-stroking my keyboard to tell you an interesting story. I am finished with brilliant ideas, anyway. However, after one boring day in a bright sunny afternoon, I have the inclination to type 'Blogger.com' to take a peek at my dear 'bloggy' for the very first time after two months of desertion. I was feeling a bit guilty. 'bloggy' did not look good. She was a bit lonely since I only fed her with two posts. She said, "It was not enough to entertain me". I am ashamed to call myself a blogger citizen. I was supposed to take care of 'bloggy' with tender love and care and at least give her something to nibble on twice a week but instead I have kept an empty promise to 'bloggy'. She seemed upset but I was surprised that she is giving me this one chance to send a post to her. Thank you 'bloggy', I love you. 
I will try to uphold my promise to you and keep the ball rolling. 
And to you, my dear stalkers... whoever reading this. I hope you will send me chain notes if I ever forget about 'bloggy' again. Be a saint and make sure that 'bloggy' is taken care of by a responsible master. 
Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment